Hello Kids Franchise. Welcome to the world of franchising.
By franchising a business, an individual or any other person or entity is legally allowed to sell the goods, services or concepts that are provided by the parent company, i.e. HELLO KIDS. Franchisees gain from being recognized immediately for their business venture. They are provided with the support/training that they need. It gains from having an immediate recognition of its business venture. It gains from the support and assistance that the parent company, i.e. HELLO KIDS, provides. By going with a franchise business, many disadvantages that are commonly associated with a normal business operation are avoided.
One thing you need to decide is which franchise brand to go with. There are many different franchise brands out there! There may be many franchise brands that are right for you. Each offers a specific service or product that is unique to the particular brand. How do you decide which franchise company is best for you?
By being a franchisor, a person or any entity can legally sell products, services or concepts that are sold by the parent company, i.e. HELLO KIDS. Franchisees will benefit from having their business venture recognized immediately. They will also benefit from the training/support provided by the parent company, i.e. HELLO KIDS. Franchisees are given the opportunity to be trained and supported by the parent company, i.e. Choosing to become a franchisee means that many of the disadvantages associated with doing business in the traditional way are avoided.
We hope that we will be in all the district headquarters of India.
We operate on a royalty model. We do not charge a royalty on our services.
We are the first School Board in India to implement the Royalty Model (with the help of our partners).
There are 546+ schools in India as of August 2015.
Curriculum and study material developed in accordance with best practices. Use of both Montessori and nursery learning methods.
We offer quality education at a very reasonable fee.
Education of internationally recognized standards at a fee that is affordable.
Very affordable. Very little investment is required.
- 1200+ Sq. Ft. – (500+ Sq. Ft. in Mumbai)
- Preferably ground floor.
- Well Ventilated with CCTV
- Different states with different rules. (Only Few States as on 2018)
- Most states do not have any specefic rules upto UKG Level.
- Rural – Rs. 2.99 Lakhs – Rs. 3.99 Lakhs
- Semi Rural – Rs. 2.99 Lakhs – Rs. 3.99 Lakhs
- Urban – Rs. 2.99 Lakhs – Rs. 3.99 Lakhs
- Metros / Tier 1 Cities – Rs.3.99 – Rs.6.99 Lakhs
- Existing Preschools – Hello Kids – Junior – Rs.70,000 to Rs.2,00,000
- ” No Royalty” – India’s First No Royalty Model Preschool Chain.
- Regular Yearly Training at 25+ Training Locations In India.
- Yearly Business Meet with Director, Hello Kids.
- Telegram App Forum Connect with All Hello Kids Owners Across India
- International Age Appropriate Curriculum – NCERT (CBSE/ICSE/IB/SB).
- 24/7 Support from Director, Hello Kids .
WE ALLOW ALLIANCES TO BE A PART OF OUR BUSINESS INTEGRITY. WE LOOK FOR PARTNERS WHO CAN SHARE OUR PASSION AND OUR VISION.